The Art and Science of Everything

Formerly thoughts on gender and technology, I'm expanding this as a place to just generally geek out on gender, technology, design, cognition, perception, and culture. The title should not be considered hubris, but instead enthusiasm.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

A short presentation on the topic of gender and notions of skill in HCI, with many references I would probably like to look at at some point.

If you're reading this and you're not me, then welcome! I'm sorry this blog is largely notes to myself right now, but shortly will become far more coherent regarding the themes spewed about.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done on a nice blog Lilly. I was looking for information on oil paintings and came across your post this post - not quite what I was looking for related to oil paintings but interesting all the same!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home